Job Title: Social Media Marketing Intern
The ideal candidate is upbeat, creative, results driven, and detail oriented individual who shares our passion for technology, innovation and always doing better. This position works directly with the Digital Marketing Manager to plan and execute social media marketing campaigns for Outsmart Labs by creating and managing engaging content to grow online communities. This is a full time paid one year internship.
- This position is a very pro-active position where a lot of responsabilities will be given to the right candidate. Lots of opportunities for growth.
- Directly impact clients campaign success.
- Create social media content with an emphasis on audience engagement
- Write short-form posts, blog articles, and other content copy
- Assist in the creation and implementation of monthly content schedule
- Actively participate in the implementation of paid social media ads
- Actively discover and curate engaging online content to share with our communities
- Strengthen and grow online communities by actively engaging target audiences
- Schedule posts on all social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Ensure posting consistency through the use of scheduling software tools
- Manage client accounts with the supervision of an Account Manager
- Create monthly analytics reports to track social media results and progress
- Assist with evaluating and developing social media policies and procedures
- Regularly research latest marketing trends and find best ways to promote brands
- Contribute innovative ideas for new projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to learn quickly, demonstrates initiative, adapt / adjust to shifting priorities, and becoming the best
- Proficient in the use of social media networks and ad platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WordPress, etc.)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop a detailed and professional marketing plan
- Experience with marketing software tools is a benefit (i.e. Hootsuite, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Desire to come up with new ideas on how to grow online presence of department
- Understanding of our target audience and how to use social media to reach them
- Ability to collaborate successfully in a team setting
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Endless creativity, enthusiasm and the impatient desire to blow peoples’ minds
- Written and verbal skills that render everyone around you lost in an admiring gaze
Please attach the link of your portfolio with your cover letter, which should prove your success and experience as a content writer.
Send 2-3 writing samples that demonstrate your skills to:
Think you have what it takes?Apply now Apply now
Share this opportunity with your friends!