Job Title: Sales Specialist
Outsmart Labs is a strategic digital agency with a passion for helping brands meet their business goals with ground-breaking tactics. Our clients want to grow, scale, and position themselves as leaders in their space. For that reason, innovation and experimentation are crucial to our promise.
The Sales Specialist works directly with the CEO & COO of the agency to plan and execute sales strategies and campaigns for Outsmart Labs’ proprietary technology as well as services. The pay structure is high commissioned based on high value products and services. The perspective for growth is bright as this person would be in charge of creating the sales department and making it grow over time.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of products and services
- Services sold vary from internal startup technologies (www.koffeed.com) but also traditional digital campaigns (SEO/SEM/Adwords, Web Development, Social Media).
- Identify and qualify new account opportunities
- Own and manage the entire sales cycle from initial prospecting and qualification to deal closing
- Deliver presentations and proposals and obtain contract signoff
- Maintain forecasts
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with prospects, clients and local business groups
- Gather market information to assist in marketing activities that help drive new sales
- Interacting with business owners and management in person
- Other responsibilities as assigned to support the goals of the sales team
- “Get the sale” using various sales methods
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Maintain a home office environment when not operating from the “field” with Internet service
- Perform on-location sales meetings with potential clients
- Strong people and phone skills are required
- 2 years of sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office Or Google Docs skills – especially Excel and Word
- Must be able to build relationships
- Must be detail oriented
- Results-oriented, high-energy self-starter focused on accomplishing objectives
- Ability to work with “team spirit” as a member of Sales team
Please send you resume and cover letter at email@example.com
Think you have what it takes?Apply now Apply now
Share this opportunity with your friends!