Job Title: Graphic Design Intern
This position primarily serves as a graphic designer and is responsible for planning, creating and designing all assigned marketing collateral for Outsmart Labs and client accounts with the supervision of the Senior Graphic Designer. This includes but not limited to fliers, posters, photographs, videos, website content, newsletter templates, infographics, banner ads, and contributing to other marketing and outreach efforts as necessary. This is a non-paid, part-time internship and can be credit-based with a time commitment of 15-20 hours per week.
- Responsible for planning, creating, designing, and implementing all assigned marketing concepts
- Work with Account Managers to develop appropriate marketing displays and campaign strategies
- Knowledge or experience with editing digital formats such as .PDF, .JPG, .EPS, etc
- Ability to perform tasks and meet specific deadlines
- Work collaboratively with clients when assigned
- Complete additional duties as assigned by Senior Graphic Designer or other senior marketing staff
- Must have general working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites or video processing software
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with marketing team, program coordinators, program assistants, and other staff
- Ability to self-motivate with little or no supervision
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to gain valuable experience in marketing to enhance future goals in field
- Strong consideration will be given to CAS students in the areas of Journalism, Art, Graphic Design and Communication
Please attach the link of your portfolio with your cover letter, which should prove your success and experience as a graphic designer.
Think you have what it takes?Apply now Apply now
Share this opportunity with your friends!