Job Title: Content Specialist Intern
Outsmart Labs is seeking a content specialist focused on writing to contribute to the overall marketing efforts of the company. This position will post across multiple platforms and formats to drive engagement and client retention via effective content creation. This includes conducting deep research in the various fields of technology and writing marketing content that can be used for inbound lead generation. Responsibilities also include review and editing of content written by other team members. This is a non-paid, part-time internship and can be credit-based with a time commitment of 20 hours per week.
- Generate content initiatives in all forms to attract, acquire and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience
- Prepare case studies, white papers, newsletters and infographics, and he/she will make sure that all of the content, especially in the company website and social media, aligns perfectly with the company’s marketing strategies
- Research, prepare and present written and verbal reports about the knowledge areas of Outsmart Labs
- Prepare daily and weekly blogs to increase the traffic on the company website
- Prepare case studies, white papers, newsletters and infographics, and develop web content
- Build and manage Outsmart Labs’ content calendar and online initiatives
- Collaborate with the marketing team and make sure that all of the content aligns with the overall marketing strategies
- 1-2 years of experience as a writer, especially in creating compelling messages for different target audiences
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) and capable of working effectively within a team
- Have a good understanding of the marketing principles and excellent project management skills
- An ambitious and hardworking team player, who is results driven and has a natural competitiveness
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, dynamic and deadline oriented environment
- Must be entrepreneurial, bright, articulate and able to challenge management to think beyond conventional wisdom within the current business paradigm
- Must have demonstrated ability to be a strategic thinker
- Have an interest in technology, data science and artificial intelligence
- Advanced computer skills required (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Experience working with blog publishing platforms such as WordPress
- Startup experience is a plus
Please attach the link of your portfolio with your cover letter, which should prove your success and experience as a writer.
Send 2-3 writing samples that demonstrate your skills to:
Think you have what it takes?Apply now Apply now
Share this opportunity with your friends!