Job Title: Account Manager & Strategist – Miami
Outsmart Labs is looking for an Account Manager & Strategist who will work from the Miami office, as a part of the company’s global digital team. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, project management, and client communication. They will be responsible for defining and managing the execution of digital strategies for various clients and will have brilliant organization and communication skills, as well as experience in presenting their ideas.
- Oversee the management of client accounts
- Project Management – Demonstrate abilities to be high-end clients first point of contact
- Proactively manage internal workflow on projects and ensure deadlines are met
- Participate in client meetings and deliver comprehensive meeting notes
- Build client trust and develop long term relationships
- Create and deliver client reports, analyze strengths and weakness, and debrief internal team to adjust strategy when necessary
- Manage Outsmart Labs’ daily content creation operations
- Develop social media strategies in line with each client’s strategy and image
- Identify key influencers in order to further optimize content distribution
- Design, execute, and manage engagement strategies on social networks.
- Drive the creation of regular editorial content: blog, newsletters, webinars, social media updates, podcasts, etc.
- Monthly analysis of Outsmart Labs’ activity on social network
- Manage outsource content efforts
- 2+ years experience in Project Management and/or Account Management
- 2+ years of experience in building and managing online communities through social media marketing or digital marketing. Must be able to show results (personal or corporate) from digital initiatives.
- Well-versed in web content, copy editing, content optimization, social media copywriting, buyer personas, editorial calendars and content strategy
- Expertise with a diverse array of social media platforms and other online community building tools (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Tumblr, Hootsuite, Iconosquare, forums, etc)
- Expert Blogging knowledge. Candidates must be able to demonstrate their unique writing skills and their knowledge of WordPress
- Ability to learn quickly, demonstrates initiative, and adapt / adjust to shifting priorities
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Endless creativity, enthusiasm and the impatient desire to blow peoples’ minds
- Written and verbal skills that render everyone around you lost in an admiring gaze
Please send you resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Think you have what it takes?Apply now Apply now
Share this opportunity with your friends!